S is for SMART, she loves math!
H because she's HAPPY, most of the time!
A her smile is ADORABLE!
W She always WINS at games!
N NICE, she thinks of others often!
A ABSOLUTELY OUR PERFECT SHAWNA!
It is so unbelievable that my baby is in her last year of elementary school! She has become such a beautiful and smart young lady and I'm so proud of her. She makes me laugh with her jokes, she bores me with her stories (but I still love to hear them!) and she is a best friend to her big sister! I am so grateful to have her and I hope she knows how much she means to our family, it wouldn't be the same without her!
2 comments:
You made me cry! I can't believe how grown up she is.
what a great post. Nice tribute to Shawna. Cute picture too.
Post a Comment