Our family had a great weekend! First the girls and I cleaned house Saturday morning while Darrell worked a little at the store. Then he came home and we hung out and watched a little tv, nothing too noteworthy, just hanging out together was nice. We drove to Park City for the evening and had dinner, walked up and down Main Street then headed home the long way through Heber and Provo Canyon. It was chilly so we got hot chocolate and had a nice drive home. On Sunday Darrell took me for a wonderful ride on the bike. We went up through Park City, ate breakfast at a little place on Main Street and warmed up a bit, then went through Heber, Midway, Wallsburg, down Provo Canyon to Sundance and did the Alpine Loop! It took all morning and part of the afternoon but it was really fun just the 2 of us hanging out together while the kids stayed home and played wii and computer games. After that we went to visit our baby Molly (more pics of her coming soon!) and then went for another ride around the valley, ate dinner at Olive Garden at the District and then came home for a fun movie night! We relaxed most of the weekend with eachother and it was great! The only problem is I can't seem to remember SUNSCREEN! And now I look like this...
Except of course I'm red and white, not black. I either need to learn to apply sunscreen or stop wearing my sunglasses so much!
Have a good day!

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I love the Olive Garden!
Post a Comment