Thursday, September 24, 2009

Molly...

Over the weekend we visited with Molly again. Here are some new pics so you can see how our baby has grown! She's coming home mid week next week.

She's so dang cute! She was loving it up! She's bigger than her brothers and sisters, she seems to be the one who is exploring everything, her fat little tail wags like crazy when you're petting her and she loves to give kisses (which is ok as a puppy cuz of puppy breath and all but I'll have to break her of that habit quick!) Since the kids have next Thursday and Friday off I think we'll get her Wednesday afternoon and start right away with the potty training and such! Come by and meet our new addition!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

If they would stay this little and cute I would totally get a puppy, I just don't want it to grow up.

Nathan and Shanna said...

She is "dang cute". I love puppies, to bad they have to grow up.