Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My last "Are you in" craft

So I finally finished my last "Are you in" craft! I had such a blast making tutus and this canopy with Becky and Kiersti. I'm so glad that we sisters can get together and have fun doing this kind of stuff and that Bryan married someone we get along with so well! Enough of that, I'm about to cry...

Anyway, here it is, the cool canopy I made for my friend Jenny Warner (of course when her kids play with it I bet it won't be in the bathroom but I don't really have anywhere else to hang it!) I hope Jenny will take pics of her kids enjoying it (HINT, HINT!) and post them on her blog for all to see!

Both projects made were sewing free, NO SEWING whatsoever! I found this canopy in a Family Fun magazine and instructions can be found at familyfun.com and search cool canopy! Enjoy Jenny!

5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I want one!

Kiersti said...

I'm so excited to finish mine - your finished product is SOOOOO cute!!
And ps, I'm so glad I married into a fabulous family!

jennybrum said...

The kids love it so much. Now I just need to find someone handy to hang it up for me, because when I finally gave in this morning and tried to do it myself, I just ended up with a hole in the ceiling and some really bummed kids!

The Byers Family said...

@jennybrum - Don't you have a swing set w/ monkey bars? Put it on the hanger out there for now!

The Fauxes said...

So cute!!!