Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OUCH! Sunburn after effects...

So, it's been a couple days since I burned my face giving me the racoon look (if you don't know what I'm talking about look at the post below). Now instead of racoon I look like this...






All dry and scaly! YUCK! I hate this stage of sunburns! Come to think of it they just suck in general!

5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

You should post a real pic of what you look like! I'm so sorry...I really don't like sunburns either!

jessica said...

sunburns do suck!! lots & lots of aloe vera!

also, thank you so much for all of your suggestions! i am definitely going to take your advice. and yes, if you have any crocpot recipes you love, feel free to send them my way. i will definitely give them a try!

Kiersti said...

It didn't look that bad when I saw you today. But kind of. Just kidding!

Kristen said...

Yuck, Ouch! The only thing I like about sunburns is peeling the skin off after it heals, that is fun for me!

Burnsuego said...

Can anyone tell me why Kristen likes peeing on her skin after a sunburn?