Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Surprises...

I'm so excited for Christmas to get here! I have the best surprise for Darrell and I've been using facebook as my outlet to talk about it so I don't blab like crazy to Darrell! He has no clue which is hard because he rarely gets surprised! I'm counting down the days! It's also a fun year because Annie and Shawna walked to Jordan Landing to buy Darrell and me presents with their own money! This is the first year they've done anything like that and it's fun to see them growing into such wonderful young ladies! I can hardly wait to see what they've bought us and it's all I can do not to pick up their gift to me and shake it like crazy! Oh please Christmas get here quick!

2 comments:

Susan Byers said...

I can't wait to hear what Darrell's surprise was!

Jennie-O said...

fun!! I can't wait to see/hear about your surprise!!