Monday, January 18, 2010

No school...

Since the girls and boys had a couple days out of school we got together with Bryan and Becky and took our kids to the aquarium and oh what fun!

Duncan watching the fish

Lauren, not excited about touching the sting ray,
But the other kids were all for it!




Shawna and Brock posing by the fish
Bryan showing Mya "Nemo"
Riding the frog...

Lauren in awe at the fish and frogs

After the aquarium we went to the mall food court for lunch
and a ride on the carousel before heading home
for some naptime! (at least I think
Bryan and the girls got naps, we on the other hand
went to my house and played Super Mario WII for the next
several hours!)

WHAT A FUN DAY! I'm so thankful that I have siblings and nieces and nephews
that I want to spend time with! I LOVE IT!
AND FYI... If you're looking for a great membership I recommend the aquarium, you only have to go twice to pay for it. Adults is $18 and children $14 for the year (while it's $9 and $7 and children are anyone between 3 ant 17!) It's a great deal!

2 comments:

Kiersti said...

I'm so sad I missed it! Bryan said the kiddies all had so much fun!

Jennie-O said...

Sounds like a great time! And I couldn't agree more about the aquarium. We have had annual passes for 2 years now - you can't beat the price!!!