Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vacation

I need a tropical vacation! These occasional visits from the sun just aren't enough for me. It's still cold. I want heat, the warmth of the sun when it visits for a long time and I can feel the heat on my bare feet from the scorching hot sidewalk. I want to wear shorts and hang out on the beach, laying on the warm sand and then washing it off in the waves that lazily slip onto the shore. I want to hear the birds (although I don't care to see them too closely) flying high overhead and swat at annoying flies. I really want to get away, but since I can't right now I'm going to enjoy the background of my blog and pretend I'm sipping an ice cold DC and just lazying my day away while my space heater blows warmth on my bare feet, and then, when I open my eyes I hope reality won't bite me in the butt too hard! Happy day!

1 comment:

Kiersti said...

Can I come visit imaginary blog background paradise with you? It sounds lovely.