I read Kiersti's blog and HAD to enter this contest (all 4 times so this is my post...)
I want to win one of these really really bad! Look at all the fun stuff you can make by going here...
http://www.qksilhouette.com/whatcanitdo.aspx?mid=h92sdfln248t12gm09anb12358bnae8n
I really love the idea of decorating backpacks and bags, making book covers, etching glass, making Christmas gifts, scrapbooking, etc etc etc. There are absolutely no limitations to what you can do with this thing! I didn't even know it exsisted until now! Crazy!!
If I don't win it I hope 1 of you do! Go check it out here and enter to win...
http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2010/08/silhouette-craft-cutter-giveaway-300.html
2 comments:
If you win, you have to let me use it whenever I want until I get one :)
My friend's hubby works for the company that makes it. It is sooooo awesome! She's done so many fun things with it!
Holy smokes! Asiel gave me one of these for Mother's Day clear back in May and I STILL haven't found time to get it out of the box and actually figure out how to use it. Let's plan a girls night and do it together! You find something fun to make and I'll provide the sillouette!
Post a Comment