Budget...

Since it will be our 20th Anniversary this year I'm planning to budget so we can get out of debt but mostly so we can afford to take ourselves and the girls to
Hawaii...

Where we can spend some time showing them where we lived and visiting our favorite beach spots with our new
Healthy Bodies...

Ok, same old bodies but I'm so happy Darrell and the girls got me an elliptical so I can really work out at home and lose this baby weight I've been packing around for 13+ years now (can I still claim it as baby fat if my baby is a teenager???) and I'm making meal plans with healthy food so those of us who aren't going to exercise will still lose weight and be healthy with our diets!

Ok, same old bodies but I'm so happy Darrell and the girls got me an elliptical so I can really work out at home and lose this baby weight I've been packing around for 13+ years now (can I still claim it as baby fat if my baby is a teenager???) and I'm making meal plans with healthy food so those of us who aren't going to exercise will still lose weight and be healthy with our diets!
But mostly I'm not doing an actual resolution list since it seems most resolutions end up being broken, instead I'm making a few changes and the best part is that I'm ready! Bring it on!
What changes will you make in the New Year???
2 comments:
Good job on the goals for the new year!
Okay Shara, I'll be watching! I know you can do it! Maybe you can do another 1/2 M with us later this year!
Post a Comment