Friday, April 1, 2011

Mommy/Daughter Date...

Annie's cupcake


Last month Dippidee put a status on their facebook page about a Mommy/Daughter night they were having April 1st. Knowing how creative Shawna is and how much Annie wants to be a baker and cupcake maker I thought it would be fun to go and get some decorating tips as well as eat yummy yummy desserts! We were not disapointed! I'm also glad my girls are not too old to have a date night with their Mommy!




Face Painting




Shawna's on top and mine on bottom. Yes we each made our own fondant flowers!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

what a fun mom you are!! My mother and son dates will probably be to a sporting event, I would rather make cupcakes!

Katie said...

Yay... an update! ;) Those cupcakes turned out cute and look yummy!! I loved that you thought "our shelves" just looked like a door!!