Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Holidays Teaser...

This is truly my favorite time of year! The Holidays! For me it starts the end of October with Halloween and then goes right through November and Thanksgiving and finally Christmas and New Years! I love that Christmas music started non stop on FM100 November 1st (ok, truth be told I'm pretty sure I heard some of it before Halloween, but who's counting?!?!?! I love it!)

Tomorrow I'm having birthday lunch with some of my favorite women ever, the Warners! And I'm making the most fabulous gifts but I can't show them or someone might see and it will spoil the surprise! I'll take pics tomorrow with the birthday girls and you can see what I made.

I just love finding the perfect gift! My MIL is going to be so happy come Christmas morning! I get such a thrill and crazy excitement out of the waiting and anticipating and I know that Christmas morning will be here way too soon but I still can't wait! It's going to be another great year!

If I don't see you before HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Keep tuned for pics of my fabulous crafts! Now off to hurry and finish them or I'll be showing up to Birthday Lunch empty handed and that's NO GOOD!

No comments: