J and Kiersti have a tag on their blog, it's the fourth tag. You go to your pictures, open the 4th folder and upload the 4th picture there. Here it is...
This is a picture of me with one of my favorite Hoge cousins, Mandy! It reminds me of how blessed I am to have the In Law family that I have. My mother-in-law is one of my best friends and she came from the most amazing family! They might not get together often (because there are sooooo many of them spread all over the place!) but when they do it's like they've always been right there! I just love them so much! And Mandy gives the most WONDERFUL Massages! I love you Hoge Family! Thank you for making me one of you!
Now I tag anyone who wants to do this! It's fun!
1 comment:
Yay! Thanks so much for accepting our tag! It is a fun one.
I love your blog!
Post a Comment