
With the girls out of school today I wanted to have them do something fun, at first I thought I'd just drop them off at the movie theater since I had to work, but on 2nd thought wouldn't it be fun to do a girls afternoon with the 3 of us?!?!? Thanks so much to my wonderful boss for allowing me to go! I'm so thankful to have the kind of job where I can do fun stuff like this with my girls! I'm also soooo glad that my kids want to "hang out" with me and do fun things like this! I miss the times when they were little, but now they're older there's these types of fun things to look forward to as well! I highly recommend the movie if you want to laugh and just spend a couple hours not thinking about anything important! Great fun for a girls afternoon or nite out!
2 comments:
Fun!! I'm jealous, I really want to see that! And if I already didn't apologize for Friday night, here it is, sorry that it sucked, I know you were going crazy, too :)
How fun! I can't wait for the day when my kids can all load themselves in the car and we can go do something fun together without packing half our house!
Post a Comment