Annie found out before the last day of school that she made it into 8th grade honors english! YAY ANNIE!! She was also given homework for this class by the teacher before the last day so she could complete it during the summer! She's been diligently reading books so she can write an essay, 2 pages double spaced with specific criteria (not just your old time book report like I used to write!)
When we got home from lunch today and got the mail there was a letter for Shawna welcoming her to the 7th grade honors english class!! HOORAY FOR SHAWNA!! She lucked out though, no summer homework for her!!
I know that we put a lot of pressure on our kids to excel in what they do, I'm so proud of their accomplishments but mostly I'm proud because they try their hardest and do their best and it definately shows! Congrats girls! I knew you could do it!
2 comments:
Woo hoo! They are so smart!
Smarty Farty! I guess there will be no jokes about your kids in "special class"
Post a Comment