Sunday, July 12, 2009

Camping, a little bit of heaven!

Enjoying the world God created, feasting on the food He provided, and spending time with the family He blessed me with! What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! The Provo River Falls
Grandma and Grandpa at the fallsThe Grandma's with baby Dunc
Darrell and Annie at the falls
Annie and Grandma Marilyn at campOne of my cutest little neices, Lo, at camp!

I am so glad that we were able to spend the weekend with my sister and brother, their wonderful spouses and the cutest little kids ever! I'm also grateful that my grandparents and parents were there too! SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait 'til next time!!

5 comments:

Kiersti said...

It was so much fun....even though I did spend most of it in a cloud of head congestion :)
Thanks again for watching B for us on Saturday, maybe she'll be good like that for me one day!

Burnsuego said...

Who took that first picture? Love how Brock ended up in what would otherwise be a nice family photo!

The Byers Family said...

My dad took it! It's still a nice family photo! I'll just have to crop Brock out of it! LOL!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I Love Camping as well. We just got back from a week long vacation of camping in the Uintah's. Lots of fun, except for the bugs, they were just awful.

Susan Byers said...

I think we should do a Byers family camping trip in the Uintah's.