Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Painful morning for Shawna

A week or so ago Shawna was complaining about 1 of her K-9 teeth hurting, the new teeth were coming in on both sides but the old teeth weren't wanting to fall out. We saw the dentist 3 months ago or so and he told her to really work on them but that obviously wasn't working so I made the appointment, we went in and he YANKED 'em right out! She was such a trooper! And her wonderful big sis took pics!

Since she did so well at the dentist I thought "SHOTS!" So I drove her over to the county clinic and had them give her the immunizations needed for middle school, poor Shawna, she only needed 1 to be caught up but they suggested 4 so we went all out and did 4! Annie also had 1 and my guess is that's why she didn't bring the camera in with her this time!

Luckily my kids are now both happy and healthy! No hurting teeth and no need for shots anytime soon! YAY!

1 comment:

Kiersti said...

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!