Pooski has pretty much steered clear of Molly since day 1. She doesn't get excited and happy to play, she doesn't like being jumped on or bitten. She often barks at and growls at our little pup and can usually be found out of Molly's reach on the couch. Today this is what I found...
While Pooski and Molly were both growling the whole time they played tug of war, I think they actually found a game they can both play without getting on the others nerves! Thankfully I think they're becoming friends at last!
2 comments:
That is cute, it will just take time and then they will be best friends and you will catch them holding hands and skipping. Okay maybe not but I bet they will be friends.
Good for them - glad to see they're not like Daisy & Winnie. I think they had ZERO cute minutes of friendship like this!
Post a Comment