Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm a knit lover

I love knitting! I love the act of making something wonderful with my hands, the feel of the soft yarn moving through my fingers and I love how relaxing it is. I love that it's cold and I can sit in my snuggie while I knit away at something that will keep me warm and cuddly while there's snow falling all around me. I love my new scarf and laugh at my new hat...

You can laugh too! It's funny! I'll probably never wear it again (maybe I'll donate it to the homeless) but I thought it would be fun to post my latest knit projects!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Sharalee you look just like I remember you! Holy cow you go girl!

Kiersti said...

Greatest
Hat
EVER!!!

jennybrum said...

I think you should give the hat to your dad for Christmas. It would suit him well! I'm impressed with your mad knitting skills!!!