Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Panther of the Month...

And the winner is...

SHAWNA!!!

It's so cool to know that out of the whole 7th grade student body Shawna was picked for this honor. We are so proud of our little girl! She is growing up so quickly and is really making us proud! We love you Shawna! Keep up the good work!
(Since everyone knows what Shawna looks like now I thought it might be fun, as well as a little embarrassing, to post a baby pic! Wasn't she just so dang cute?!?!?!)

4 comments:

Kiersti said...

I like looking at Shawna's baby pics, because I think there's a little resemblance between B and her!
You sure do have a couple of good kids on your hands!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Shawna is the same age as my MaKelle. Congratulations Shawna! You are a cutie!

Kristen said...

Her baby pictures are so cute, sadly I remember her being that little and the fact that she is already in 7th grade makes me think that time goes by way to fast. What a good girl she is turning out to be even if she is growing up to fast.

Burnside Family said...

Congrats Shawna! You rock!
Is that the golf ball she put in her mouth? I love the memories I have of them when they were little!