Fall is here! We spent the weekend at the cabin and the colors are so pretty! I love wearing fall clothes! I'm pretty excited but a part of me must be sad too, for fall means winter soon and winter means shutting the cabin for the season :( It's funny how quickly we came to LOVE our families little get away up in the mountains behind Midway! I'll miss the place this winter and pray for a short one so we can get back to our pretty moutain get away :)
I've also had the pleasure just recently (Ok, so in the last 6 months or so) to get quite a lovely surprise on my eye ball. 2 actually... They're harmless little cysts and the doctor assures me that the eye drops he's prescribed will likely take care of them, however if they don't work he can numb my eye ball and stick a needle in the cysts to drain them (TO WHICH I SAY "HELL NO! ARE YOU CRAZY!"). They have actually popped on their own more than once and they fill right back up so I don't know what makes this doctor think draining them by sticking a sharp pointy object IN MY EYE BALL is going to cause them to go away, I'm sure they'll just fill right back up again on their own right? Anyway, if they get any worse I've decided a patch is in my future and my wonderful sister-in-law, Kiersti, has agreed to help be Bedazzle the thing IF it comes to that (Likely I'll let the doctor stick that sharp pointy thing in my eye before I wear a patch, although the thought of it being bedazzled certainly is appealing) Here's the pics, I only hope this helps my friend with a stye in her eye feel a bit better ;)

and in case you can't see them here, there's more below for your veiwing pleasure
and keep in mind, I haven't worn makeup because who knows how that will
affect the bubbles on my eye!!!
Please don't find me hideous and run the opposite direction screaming hysterically next time we bump into each other! I promise it's not that noticeable ;)
5 comments:
Ok Sharaleed, I think putting the beautiful mountains and a quite disturbing picture of an eyeball in the same post is WRONG!
I would miss that view too if I had it! I Love Fall Weather and wish it would last all year long.
For your sake I hope the drops work.
Sssssiiiiicccckkkk!
Shara you make me laugh! I wouldn't want a sharp thing stuck in my eye either, I hope they go away on their own. I feel like you about fall, not because we have a cabin to get away to but because I hate being cold! So I like fall but at the same time I dread it because I know that winter is just around the corner.
oh my gosh, YES i saw the bubble! i thought i commented, but i was also throwing up, so maybe i didn't comment because i was busy throwing up. so glad it is gone. ahhhhhhh!
Post a Comment