Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow, let is snow, let it... STOP ALREADY!!

I cannot believe how much it has been snowing lately! With a broken snowblower my back is taking the brunt of the shoveling and it's killing me! Luckily the girls are here to help out! It also seems like just as we finish shoveling our massive driveway and walks it starts snowing again and the evil cycle repeats itself! I really want a white Christmas, but this may be overdoing it! I guess I won't complain too much come Lake Powell time next year!!

Here's some pics from yesterday...

Looking out our front door! Poor Windsock Santa if freezing!! With all the wind he's been seeing a lot of action the last few days!

Looking out our front door down the street.

The backyard neighbors pretty tree/bush thing all snow covered.

At least the snow leaves everything pretty and white, for awhile anyway!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: