Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Add to the Honey Do...

Well, I've finally packed up all our Christmas decorations, the tree is down, no more advent calendar or navity, it's all put away in boxes until next year! Nobody is happier then Pooski! The couch is finally back in front of the window where she can now spend her days barking at the casual passerby or sunning herself when it's a nice day. She could hardly wait to get up there and barely let me get the couch in place before hopping up to check it out!


On a much sadder note, I used one of those 3M designer hooks to hang up my Santa Christmas Card Holder. You know the ones, they don't destroy your wall when you pull them off. Amazing little things...
NOT... Ripped the paint and part of the sheetrock right off! At least the Santa Christmas Card Holder stayed up all holiday season!

Sorry Darrell, but you're just gonna have to paint the living room again! Or at least patch and touch up this spot! (I wonder if I can sneak Bryan over to fix it before the hubby notices?) Just another thing to add to the Honey Do List!

1 comment:

Kiersti said...

I'll see what I can arrange....