Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am sooo excited for the holiday season I can hardly wait for Christmas to be here! I've just finished shopping for the girls (except a few little things), this is the earliest I've ever been finished! I just have a few homemade things to crochet and sew and then I'll be completely done! I've changed the background on my computer at work this beautiful scene...

Everytime I log on to work this is what I see and it makes me happy and excited. I also changed the background on Becky Warner's computer to this...

Which makes both of us laugh our heads off, and while it's funny, a larger version of this is scary too!

Anyway, here's a quick...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Kiersti said...

Hilarious!! I want to have a neighbor friend work in my basement with me so that I can put inappropriate things on their computer!

Jennie-O said...

that santa picture is too scary to look at any larger. You're funny!

Susan Byers said...

I thought that was a picture of your house and I was very impressed at your decorating!

jessica said...

thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. it was so nice to read such kind things on a hard day. it meant a lot to me. you guys are the greatest & i hope to see you soon!

The Fauxes said...

I need your e-mail so I can "invite" you to view the blog. Just send it to kristen.faux@hotmail.com.