Her hurt leg rest nicely on the padded caddy, she'll be able to set her backpack over the handle bars and then scooter her way through the hallways of school! SWEET!! Why couldn't we have this technology when I was a kid! Heck, I'd even sit on it and push my way around like those kiddie bikes (the kind toddlers use before they can reach the pedals of a tricycle!) I might just get me one for the fun of it!
3 comments:
I had a buddy at work that tore his Achilles and had one of these bad boys. Nobody could keep up with him. We called him "Scooter Boy".
Good luck with that "Scooter Girl"
Nice! I just want one to push Lo around the store in, she would love it. Scooter Girl - hahaha
That is so cool. All the kids at school will want one of those!
Post a Comment