
Tonight after dinner Shawna had homework, cleaning her tote tray. It's always been a tradition that we go outside, get the hose and I turn the girls loose with a can of shaving cream (that's right, shaving cream gets all the crap off those totes! All you with littles should make a mental note now!) The girls would have a blast cleaning their totes and playing in the shaving cream/hose until I finally came out and finished the job! Today was the last of our tote cleaning! Since middle schoolers and high schoolers have lockers and don't carry tote trays around I'm feeling melancholy while Shawna cleans her tote tray, in the sink because we're having thunderstorms, but still with shaving cream and an added bonus this year, the SOS pad. I think she did a pretty good job and I didn't even have to help!
2 comments:
The shaving cream is a fun tradition. I'll think I'll copy you and do that this year.
that is a DIRTY tote! thanks for the shaving cream tip - I'll keep that in mind for M!
Post a Comment