Monday, June 22, 2009

Obsession?!?!?!

I have recently discovered I have an obsession for books, but especially cookbooks! I love cookbooks and own a ton of them! I'm so excited because of my newest addition...


so many good recipes that remind me of being a kid! Plus, a ton more that I can't wait to try! The best cookbooks are ward cookbooks and this is the ultimate!

6 comments:

Susan Byers said...

I've wanted that one for a long time but haven't ever taken the time to go buy it.

Kiersti said...

I'm totally going to steal it from your desk next time I'm there and not tell you.

The Byers Family said...

Kiersti, I would cry!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I'll have to get me one! I'm always looking for new dishes to try.

The Fauxes said...

We must share the same obsession! Let me know how it is.

Kristen said...

Oooooh, I want this cookbook. You know it is going to have the best tried and true recipes!!!