Molly isn't sure what to think of the snow either!
I was sad about the snow. I wish fall would stay more than just a month!
for some insane reason i am loving the snow this year. makes me feel cozy.oh and your scarf is fabulous! my mother is a huge knitter, too...i need to learn
for some insane reason, i am loving the snow this year. makes me feel all cozy...and your scarf is darling! my mom is a knitter, too...i need to learn.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was sad about the snow. I wish fall would stay more than just a month!
for some insane reason i am loving the snow this year. makes me feel cozy.
oh and your scarf is fabulous! my mother is a huge knitter, too...i need to learn
for some insane reason, i am loving the snow this year. makes me feel all cozy...
and your scarf is darling! my mom is a knitter, too...i need to learn.
Post a Comment