Last night for dinner I made these wonderful lettuce wraps...

and these cream cheese and crab won tons...

We invited my mom over and had a great relaxing evening! I should also thank my father-in-law for introducing me to my fryer, it's still awesome even though I don't use it very often! It looks something like this and I highly recommend it over a fry daddy!
If anyone wants recipes I'm happy to share! These came from my wonderful Top Secret 2 cookbook and a won ton recipe I found online somewhere. Delicious!
Pics from this post are not mine, I stole them from the internet, my food looked 100 times better but I neglected to pull out my camera and take pics myself!
3 comments:
I love your lettuce wraps & wontons! Mmmmm!
Umm how bout I just come over instead of you giving me the recipe. That sounds so good as well as a break from my kids does.
Mmmm...can you email me the recipe for the lettuce wraps? Those are one of our favorites and I have never attempted making them before. Thanks!
Post a Comment