Thursday, October 22, 2009

Handmade...

Yep, I made this scarf! I'm now a knitter! Can't wait to make the next project, a slouchy hat to go with my scarf! Then some cute Mary Jane Slippers! The options are endless and I can't wait to start my newest hobby and make lots of handmade gifts!

4 comments:

Susan Byers said...

Way cute scarf. Guess i know what we are all getting for Christmas :)

Kristen said...

did you actually knit or did you do it on a loom. If you actually knitted I am even more impressed because Steve's grandma tried to teach me once and I juste wasn't getting it. (but his little brother Eric caught on really quick so it pissed me off and I stoped trying)

jennybrum said...

Love it! I am never patient enough to do that sort of thing. Go you!!!

Burnsuego said...

Why is it that when new clothes or accessories go on, women have to put one leg in front of the other?
Based on your stance in that picture, it's quite possible it's so heavy you have balance problems.