
I've done the whole black friday things twice. Woke up before the butt crack of dawn, threw on whatever clothes happened to be close by, brushed my teeth and maybe remembered to brush through my hair, and then stood in line until the doors opened at which point I swam through the waves of people trying to keep up with my family/friends while we did our best to get the bargains! One time we had Becky in the cart, standing where the kiddies sit, and dragging Karaoke machines down from the top shelf! Dangerous as heck, but such great fun!
I guess this year is #3 and was a little different. We went to Pocatello for Thanksgiving and the lack of stores and 2 older children made me think sleeping in until 930a and then driving from store to store would be great. Darrell, his mom and aunt all came along for the fun and we really had a great time! Maybe next year (if we're in Salt Lake) I'll drag myself out again before butt crack of dawn, dragging my sister and possibly sis-in-law along since they still have littles to buy for and it's really fun to do black friday that way! We'll see, are you guys up for it? I dare ya!
1 comment:
For the record, I'd be all over that. I've just never had anyone to go with before!
Post a Comment