What does the Easter Bunny bring for young teenage girls?!?!
Lots of fun stuff! Since the girls got their new beds and are going to get new paint (SOON I HOPE!) I guess the Easter Bunny thought it would be fun to bring Scentsy! The girls each got a warmer from the raised dot collection, Annie's is black and Shawna's is blue
and they got 3 scent bricks each!
Summer is coming and since we live sooo close to Jordan Landing I guess the Easter Bunny thought they could walk on over! He brought gift cards for
Summer is coming and since we live sooo close to Jordan Landing I guess the Easter Bunny thought they could walk on over! He brought gift cards for Rumbi (1 of the girls favorite lunch spots!)
and Jamba Juice!
YUMMY! They also got ITunes gift cards, lip balm and stuff. Last but not least they got lots of gum,
a little bit of jelly beans and a Reester Bunny!
Our morning was nice, we slept in and when we could finally coax Darrell out of bed the girls went through their baskets, found the hidden eggs, and we ate breakfast together. We got ready for the day and went to Layton to spend some time with the "Doughnut Boy" and Brock (who I might start calling veggie head just so we can get a good food group theme going!) and then we headed to Grandma Marilyn's for Easter dinner!
It was a great day!
3 comments:
Man, I wish your Easter Bunny visited our house! Oh wait, we don't need Rumbi gift cards, we have a Becky. :) Our Easter Bunny brought Darcy a new bike with no training wheels, which she promptly crashed. I don't think I will ever hear the end of it...
that easter bunny rocks! I wish he had brought me some of those things.
p.s. the comment you made about the chapstick made me laugh so hard! good one!
ummm why is the easter bunny playing favorites?!?! he brought your girls a scentsy?! seriously, easter bunny, LAME.
Post a Comment