Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my wonderful hubbys birthday! I know he'll never read this blog but I just wanted to shout out and say how much I love this wonderful man! He is such a good husband! Who would have thought that when we started dating our Sophmore year of High School that we'd have made it this long! Guess I knew what I was doing (or he did!) I get to see the best side of him! He's always so tuff and gruff around people but I've seen him tear up watching "What a girl wants" and cuddling with our kids when they need a hug. Darrell is by far the more patient parent of the 2 of us! He's such a good daddy for our girls! He's kind and caring and he tries to keep me from loosing my temper too often (which is an amazing feat!) He works so hard and I give him such grief for the long hours he sometimes keeps. He takes pride in his work and he's successful at what he does! He loves his family! He's so close to his Mom (hard not to be when she's such a wonderful woman! Thanks to her I have this fabulous man!!) and he tries to keep in touch with his Dad which isn't always an easy task! His brothers all know they can count on Darrell if they need anything, and even though we don't get together often, when we do you'd never know that they don't see eachother every day because they're all so close! Darrell is truly a good man, I'm so blessed that he picked me to live his life with and I love him with all my heart! Happy Birthday Honey! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Kiersti said...

You cried as you wrote this, didn't you???? Of course, I know the answer!
Tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!