Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love to read...

I LOVE to read! I love sitting in a comfy chair, or relaxing on the couch, or just sitting at the kitchen table immersed in a book! I love absorbing the words on the page and becoming one with the story, I LOVE TO READ!
My most recent adventure was Recovering Charles by Jason F Wright,
I love this book! I also love a good deal, and this was less than $3.00 at Deseret Book! I only bought it because it was cheap and my sister said it was good, she was right! Thanks Becky! Anyone interested in borrowing it is welcome to it, or any other books on my shelves in our living room, just come on over!

1 comment:

Kiersti said...

I love a good book recommendation!! I might take you up on borrowing it for when we go camping!