(Gladys with her boys!)
In 1973 God blessed me with life and the best mother I could ever ask for! My mom, is so kind, she's gentle, sweet, considerate of others. She never has a bad or mean word to say about anyone! She is beautiful. She is such a great example of what I want to be. She is strong in her faith and she loves her family more then anything. She is an amazing wife, mother and grandmother! She is also such a great example for my kids as well as me! She is married to a wonderful man who is not always easy to live with (I must have followed in her footsteps! JK!) but mom thrives with him and she's always by his side! I hope she knows how much it means to me to have that example of unconditional love! I love both my parents sooooo much! I am so lucky to have such great people to call Mom and Dad and I just want them to know how much I love them both!
(My Mom and Dad with Brock, Annie, Shawna and Pooski at Lake Powell!)
I hope both of my moms have a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you both so much and I want to thank you for everything you've each done for me and my family! I am so blessed to have such awesome examples to live up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment