Sunday, August 9, 2009

18 and going strong!

August 2nd was our 18th Wedding Anniversary! 18!!!! It's unbelievable that we've been married for 18 years and have they memorable! I've been so blessed to have found my hubby at such a young age, we practically grew up together! (Which is probably why we're both trained to the other's quirks and will make this marriage last!)
We don't usually do a big celebration but this year we thought it'd be fun to go out of town and just enjoy being with eachother. We picked Vegas! It was great! We got a fountain side room at Bellagio but unfortunately we didn't spend as much time as we would have liked hanging by the window and watching the fountains! Instead we did a little gambling, a little shopping, and saw Rodney Carrington! We had so much fun for the short time we were there! We missed our girls but thankfully we knew they were in good hands with GG! Thanks so much for taking them so we could have our little getaway!
Here's some pics...

The view from our room...

The fountain show from our room...

My charming hubby in front of the Paris hotel.

And if you wanna see more go to my facebook page! It's a lot easier and faster to get pics on there!

5 comments:

Kiersti said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun - awesome view!!

jennybrum said...

I'm totally jealous!!! Glad you guys had a good time, and congrats on 18 years! You guys are so old! ;)

Jennie-O said...

happy anniversary. You guys are a great couple. I agree, we should do something before we live "far" away again! :)

Nathan and Shanna said...

I didn't realize that you two were married on my birthday! Sweet now I'll never forget when you were married! I can't believe it has been 18 years! I'm glad you were able to have quality time away! I love those times when they come!

Susan Byers said...

Glad you had fun on your anniversary!