
I drove the girls to the Kearns Rec Pool. They wanted to swim outside and since I didn't have cash and thought they could use their County Rec Pass at the Kearns pool I drove all the way out there, should've just went to the bank. When we got there I dropped them off and started on my way home when my cell phone chirped, I answered and Annie informed me that the pools at the Kearns Rec Center are NOT county pools so their pass is no good there. I picked them up and told them swimming today would have to be indoors so I drove them to Gene Fulmer where we always go (so I know their passes are good there!) I pulled up to the doors, dropped them off and headed home again, and again my phone chirped at me and this time Annie informed me that the indoor pool is closed for 2 weeks due to maintenance. WHAT!?!?! So again I headed back to get my girls and this time on the way home I stopped at the SnoShack because I had just enough cash to get 2 Snow Cones and a punch card for a freebie! We ate snowcones on the way home which made the last hour not so bad. We got home and I worked for a bit then the girls pulled out their old blow up pool and this is what happened...

Crazy girls! At least they made a fun day out it!
3 comments:
How fun! Woo hoo for not letting the public pools ruin their swimming day!
Mmmmmm snow cones! You should have brought them to my house and they could have done slip n slide with my kids and Annie could have baked me some of the treats I keep hearing about!
Oh that is a bummer, but at least they saw the bright side and still made their own fun. I probably would have pouted and then would have had no fun!
Post a Comment