Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diamond Fork Canyon

We're planning a trip up Diamond Fork Canyon with the Byers clan! It's going to be a lot of fun but since none of us have ever been up there we made a quick trip this weekend to see what we were getting ourselves into. I really want to try this hike...
And I want to take a quick trip here...
All in all I like the campground, it's pretty nice and right by the river so hopefully Darrell will catch some yummy fish! Here are some pics I took while we were on our drive!

Shawna by the river

Annie by the river

Darrell walking by the stream on the roadside

2 comments:

Susan Byers said...

I'm so glad that you went there. I definately want to go to both places. The hot springs look awesome! I can't wait!

Kristen said...

It looks so pretty, you'll have to post more pics.