Wednesday, March 25, 2009

YAY BEDS!!

Here's the pics of the girls new beds! We are sooo excited for these new additions! As you can see from the pics, their headboards have lots of storage space, each bed has 8 drawers, 4 on each side and on one side of the headboard there is a storage cubby for blankets or dirty clothes, the other side has shelves. Now we can't wait to PAINT!!
This is Annie's bed, she picked the black and white bedding with the teal blue accent color!

This is Shawna's bedding, her bed looks exactly like Annie's and isn't pictured here because she wants everything perfectly in its place before we show anyone!

3 comments:

Burnside Family said...

They look Awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!

Kiersti said...

So nice!! I love them!

Jennie-O said...

those are awesome & I love the bedding. I can't wait to see the paint job - get Darrell working on that! :)