Back in March I participated in a blog tag called "Are you in?" where I gave 3 friends the opportunity to win a homemade craft by me! Only 2 responded so those who didn't missed out! I've finally completed the first craft for my friend Jennie (the craft is really for her daughter Makayla). My 2nd craft isn't quite completed, I'm going to work on it Sunday so I should warn my other friend, Jenny, it's a comin'!! Here are some pics ot the tutu I made all by myself! (Special thanks to Kiersti for showing me how to make these!)
This is the tutu I made for M (it's not a bracelet for Shawna!)
And these other pics are of my sister and me being silly, and Kiersti "teaching" us how to make these cute cute tutus!



This was so much fun! I can't wait to get together with Becky and Kiersti to do something like this again! Thanks for a great afternoon girls! I love you guys!
5 comments:
I would love one of those tutus for Katie for when she's a little older. You'll have to show me how to make it.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures they made me laugh out loud you and Becky crack me up!!
Those pictures made me laugh! You look pretty much the same as I remember you...HE HE! What a cute idea!
It was way fun - and the best way to teach is to snuggle a super cute baby while you're doing it. For some reason it's the most effective method.
M loves the tutu - wears it all the time. You are very crafty! Thanks for the cute gift!
Post a Comment